This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Thursday, October 10, 2013

OBITUARY

Shri Banamali Ch. Mohanty, Ex-SSPOs, Cuttack City Division, Cuttack who was on prolonged leave for medical treatment  of mouth cancer passed away on 09.10.2013 late night. 

All India Association of Inspectors and Asst Supdts of Posts, Odisha Circle Branch pays homage to late Shri Mohanty. May the departed soul rest in peace in the heavenly abode.

3 comments:

hsmahapatraberhampur said...

May God bless the soul and assist the family members of Late B C Mohanty to resist the storm

: AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar, Odisha said...

Let the Departed soul rest in eternal peace.

B B MOHANTY said...

My deepest condolences to the bereaved family. I will always miss him as person who was very close to my heart. He was one of my well-wishers. I take him like a relative although my surname matches with his surname as a mere coincidence. His demise, which came untimely, is unbearable. May his soul rest in peace in heavenly abode.

B B Mohanty
Guwahati