No.AIAIPASP/CWC/2011 Dated 18.04.2011
Under the provisions of the Constitution of All India Association of Inspectors and Asst. Superintendents Posts, it is hereby notified that a meeting of the Circle Working Committee of the Association will be held on Sunday, the 1st May 2011 at 10.30 hrs in the Postal Recreation Club of Bhubaneswar GPO.
The agenda for the meeting are as under:
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of the last CWC
2. Issue relating to GP of IPs and views of Orissa Circle for dealing with the present situation
3. Role of IP cadre in the event of materilisation of strike by JCA of Group C, MTS & GDS Union
4. Fixation of schedule for next General Body Meeting & Circle Conference
5. Formation of different committees for Circle Conference
6. Organisational and Financial Review
7. Any other item with permission of the Chair
Sri S B Mahapatra, former President, AIAIASP, CHQ will be the special invitee to the CWC meeting.
All office-bearers and CWC members of the Association are requested to attend the said meeting in time. Members who are neither office-bearers nor CWC members but willing to join the CWC meeting (without the provision of special CL) are also welcome to attend the CWC meeting as invitees.
(B B Mohanty)
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Orissa Circle, Bhubaneswar for kind information. Necessary orders may kindly be issued to all concerned for grant of special casual leave to office bearers and CWC members as per the enclosed list from the station outside Bhubaneswar.
2. Sri Roop Chand, General Secretary, AI Assn of Inspectors & ASPs, CHQ, New Delhi for information.
3. The President and all office-bearers and CWC members of the Association.
4. The Secretary, Bhubaneswar GPO PRC for kind information. He is requested to spare the accommodation in the PRC for CWC meeting on 01.05.2011 (Sunday).
5. The Sr. Postmaster, Bhubaneswar GPO for kind information.
6. Sri S B Mahapatra, former President, AIAIASP, CHQ for kind information. He is cordially invited to grace the CWC meeting as a Special Invitee.
List of Office-bearers and CWC members of AIAIASP, Odisha Circle Branch
Sri Sreekant Kar, Sr. PM, Bhubaneswar GPO
Sri Ajit Kumar Dash, Oftg SPOs, Phulbani
Sri Girish Ch. Sahoo, ASP I/c, Keonjhargarh
Sri Bipin Bihari Mohanty, Manager (PLI), CO, Bhubaneswar
Asst. Circle Secretaries
Sri Debi Prasad Nayak, ASP(Vig), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Shiv Murthy Sukla, Oftg SRM, RMS ‘K’ Divn
Sri H S Mohapatra, ASP (HQ), Aska
Sri Banamali Patra, ASP I/c, Jagatsinghpur
Sri Sarbeswar Mishra, Oftg AD(FS), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Bhagaban Naik, IP, Baliguda
Sri Gourang Charan Behera, IP, Udala
Sri Pitabasa Jena, IP(Project Arrow), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Sarbeswar Choudhury, II(Vig), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Kaibalya Prasad Parida, Oftg. SPOs, Bhadrak Division
Sri Gangadhar Mohanty, O/S, Bhadrak Division
Sri Khageswar Mahanta, Oftg. SPOs Kalahandi Divn
Smt. Arunabala Mohanty, IP(PG), Bhubaneswar Divn
Sri P C Mohapatra, ASP(OD), Bhubaneswar Divn
Sri R K Singh, ASP(OD), Cuttack City Division
Sri D K Samal. Dy PM, Bhubaneswar GPO
Sri M M Mohapatra, AD(TO),CO, Bhubanheswar
Sri Prasant Kumar Patra, PM, Puri HO
Sri B K Patra, Oftg SPOs, Dhenkanal
Sri Jameswar Garnaik, IP, 2nd Sub-Division, RMS 'K', Jharsuguda
Sri P N Pattanayak, ASP I/C, Cuttack East
Sri K S Bagh, IP, Rourkela West
Sri Prasanna Kumar Behera, ASP(OD), Puri
Sri S K Mishra, ASP(OD), Cuttack North Division
Sri B Maheswar Rao, IP, Berhampur South Sub-Divn
Sri Bijay Kumar Satapathy, ASP(OD), Berhampur Divn
Sri Debi Prasad Dash, IP (SB), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Suvrakash Nayak, IP, Bhadrak West Sub-Divn
Sri Khageswar Mallick, ASP(TO), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Tapas Kumar Dash, ASP(PG), CO, Bhubaneswar