- Sri P L Bhol at present officiating as SSPOs, Bhubaneswar
- Sri P C Behera at present officiating as Manager, PPP, Bhubaneswar
- Sri R N Pradhan at present officiating as SSRM 'N' Division, Cuttack (allotted to WB Circle)
This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: email@example.com
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
President Pratibha Patil launched a helpline portal that will not only allow citizens to register their grievances online but track them to various ministries as well. The portal will allow people to petition the President directly. The portal — http://help-line.rb.nic.in — promises to process petitions and direct them to relevant departments within seven working days. "This portal is the beginning of a new chapter in Rashtrapati Bhavan. We receive an average 400 petitions per day from people. We have set up this portal so that people have a mechanism by which they know what is happening to their petition," said Christy Fernandez, secretary to the President.
- The members expressed their resentment regarding the Govt.’s apathy to accept the demand of the Association to upgrade the Pay scale of IPs who have been equated with BCR PAs who are drawing the same Grade Pay. The quantum and quality of work carried out by the IPs are much higher than the BCR PAs. The members were unanimous to take up the matter at the appropriate level through CHQ.
- The members felt that there should be reorganization of the Sub-Divisions. The number of inspection days especially that of BOs and NDTOs should be increased in view of the new items of work added to the BOs and other offices. More Sub-Divisions should be created to facilitate effective supervision by IPs/ASPs. Directorate should take immediate steps to create more posts of IPs and ASPs to manage the work of Technology and Business Development related work. Status quo of the Sub-Divisional Heads should continue as it is at present. Moreover, there should not be more than 50 offices under a Sub-Divisional Head.
- When members of our Association are officiating in PSS Gr.B cadre for more than one year, they are not allowed to draw their annual increment in the higher officiating post by DA(P). Members unanimously expressed their resentment over the matter and hence, it was decided to take up the matter at appropriate level by Circle Association.
- Incentives for procuring PLI business by IPs/ASPs in inordinately delayed. There is instance of non-drawal since 2006-07. This is to be taken up with Circle Administration.
- Abnormal delay in issue of Premium Bonds in respect of RPLI policies procured places the Sub-Divisional Heads in a very delicate position. They face the wrath of insurants when they tour different places in their Sub-Divisions. The matter needs to be addressed by the Administration. Circle Association will take up the matter with CPMG.
- All the vacant posts of IPs/ASPs should be filled up so that entrustment of additional unmanageable workload to the IPs /ASPs can be avoided. This type of forcible allocation of extra work has an adverse effect on the efficiency of the incumbent IP/ASP.
- The next biennial Circle Conference is decided to be held during the month of Januray 2010. Date and venue of the conference will be discussed and fixed during the next CWC.
- The August house is pleased to approve the expenditure already made and to be made for the activities of the Association.
The session was declared closed with thanks to the Chair and special thanks to the CHQ President-Sri S B Mahapatra.
Sd-Sreekant Kar 26.07.2009
President, AIAIASP, Orissa Circle Branch
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
No. AIAIPASP/CWC/2009, 17th July 2009
Under the provisions of the Constitution of All India Association of Inspectors and Asst. Superintendents Posts, it is hereby notified that a meeting of the Circle Working Committee of the Association will be held on Sunday, the 26th July 2009 at 11.00 Hrs in the Recreation Club of Bhubaneswar GPO.
The agenda for the meeting are as under:
Confirmation of the proceedings of the last CWC held in the Recreation Club of Bhubaneswar GPO on 21.09.2008.
1.Issues relating to VI Pay Commission Report and implementation
2.Reorganisation of Sub-Divisions
3.Next biennial Circle Conference- Selection of date and venue and formation of Reception Committee.
4.Approval to the expenditure already made & to be made for activities of the Association
5.Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
Sri S B Mahapatra, President, CHQ of the Association will be the special invitee to the CWC.
All office-bearers and CWC members of the Association are requested to attend the said meeting in time.
B B Mohanty
The Chief Postmaster General, Orissa Circle, Bhubaneswar for kind information. Necessary orders may kindly be issued to all concerned for grant of special casual leave to office bearers and CWC members as per the enclosed list from the station out side Bhubaneswar who submit individual applications to their controlling authority.
Sri S Samuel, General Secretary, AI Assn of Inspectors & ASPs-cum-AD(RB), Dak Bhawan New Delhi-1 for kind information.
The President and all office-bearers and CWC members of the Association.
The Secretary, Bhubaneswar GPO PRC for kind information. He is requested to spare the accommodation in the PRC for CWC meeting on 26.07.09.
The Sr. Postmaster, Bhubaneswar GPO for kind information.
Sri Sreekant Kar, Supdt, CSD, Bhubaneswar
Sri Lingaraj Pradhan, ASP(OD), Sambalpur
Sri Ajit Kumar Dash, ASP(Vig), RO, Berhampur
Sri Bipin Bihari Mohanty, ASP(TO), CO, Bhubaneswar
Asst. Circle Secretaries
Sri H S Mohapatra, ASP I/c, Berhampur North Divn
Sri Alekh Kumar Mohanty, ASP(HQ), Bhubaneswar
Sri Shiv Murthy Sukla, ASP I/c Rourkela
Sri Krushna Chandra Chinara, ASP I/c, Bhadrak Divn
Sk. Md. Noman, ASP I/C, Kendrapara Sub-Divn
Sri Prasanna Kumar Sahoo, ASP (PG), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Parameswar Naik, IP, Jajpur Road Sub-Divn
Sri Pitabas Jena, IP(Uniform), PSD, Bhubaneswar now at CO
Sri Sarbeswar Choudhury, II(Plg), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Kaibalya Prasad Parida, ASP(Vigilance), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri Bharat Ku. Patra, IP, Gunupur Sub-Division
Sri Bijay Kumar Satapathy, ASP(HQ), Phulbani
Sri M M Mohapatra, Dy Manager, PPP, Bhubaneswar
Sri C M Mohapatra, ASP(LC). CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri D K Samal. DPM, Bhubaneswar GPO
Sri Gangadhar Mohanty, OS, Cuttack City Division
Sri Sarbeswar Mishra, PM, Puri HO
Sri R K Singh, ASP(HQ), Cuttack North Division
Sri B K Patra, ASP (Inv), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri D P Nayak, IP, Jatni Sub-Division
Sri N K Samal, ASP I/C, Cuttack East Sub-Division
Sri P C Mohapatra, ASP(OD), Cuttack City Division
Sri Khageswar Mallick, IP(TO), CO, Bhubaneswar
Sri P N Patnaik, IP, Balugaon Sub-Division under Puri Divn
Smt. Arunabala Mohanty, IP, CSD, Bhubaneswar
Sri Khageswar Mahanta, ASP I/C, Puri Sub-Division
Sri S K Mishra, ASP(OD), Cuttack North Divn
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Sri Krutath Behera, ASP(OD) Bhubaneswar is transferred on request and posted as ASP I/c, Balasore.
Sri B K Kar, IP Cuttack Central Sub-Division is posted as ASP(OD), Bhubaneswar Division on ad hoc promotion.
Sri Sukadev Sahoo, IP Athagarh Sub-Divn is posted as ASP(BD) in RMS N Division Cuttack on ad hoc promotion.
Sri K S Bagh, IP RMS K 1st Sub-Division is posted as SAS, CO, Bhubaneswar on ad hoc promotion.
The Association congratulates the officials on ad hoc promotion to ASP Cadre.