ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF
INSPECTORS & ASST. SUPERINTENDENTS OF POSTS
ODISHA CIRCLE BRANCH, BHUBANESWAR 751001
Sk. Md Noman
Sri Pitabasa Jena
Sri Bibhudatta Behera
No. AIAIPASP/CWC-5/2013 Dated 07/11/2013
Under the provisions of Article-46 of the Constitution of All India Association of Inspectors and Asst. Superintendents of Posts, it is hereby notified that a meeting of the Circle Working Committee of the Association will be held on Sunday, the 1st December, 2013 at 10.30 hrs in the Postal Recreation Club, Bhubaneswar GPO.
The agenda for the meeting will be as under:
1) Confirmation of the proceedings of the last CWC.
2) Brief on development of various issues in the Circle / agendas taken up at Circle / RO level.
3) Up-gradation of Grade pay – Proposal for merger of Inspector Post and Asst Supdts of Posts cadre and CAT Case
4) 39th Biennial Circle Conference to be held at Balasore.
5) Special Donation for Conference.
6) Organizational and Financial Review.
7) Issues to be taken up with Administration.
8) Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Sri S.K. Mohapatra, President, Postal Officers Association and Shri G.C. Mohanty, Circle Secretary, Postal Officers Association, Odisha Circle Branch will be the special invitees/guests in the CWC meeting.
All office-bearers and CWC members of the Association are requested to attend the said meeting in time positively. Members who are working at Bhubaneswar and whose family is residing at Bhubaneswar are requested to attend the CWC as local members. Members who are neither office-bearers nor CWC members but willing to join the CWC meeting (without the provision of special CL) are also welcome to attend the CWC meeting as invitees.
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar for kind information. Necessary orders may kindly be issued to all concerned for grant of special casual leave to office bearers and CWC members as per the enclosed list.
2. Sri Vilas Ingale, General Secretary, AI Assn of Inspectors & ASPs, CHQ, New Delhi (Superintendent.(Stg.) APSO Inland, Mumbai 400099) for information.
3. The President and all office-bearers and CWC members of the Association.
4. Sri S.K. Mohapatra, President, Postal Officers Association, Odisha Circle Branch for kind information. He is cordially invited to grace the CWC meeting as a Special Invitee/Guest.
5. Sri G.C. Mohanty, Circle Secretary, Postal Officers Association, Odisha Circle Branch for kind information. He is cordially invited to grace the CWC meeting as a Special Invitee/Guest.
6. The Secretary, Bhubaneswar GPO PRC for kind information. He is requested to spare the accommodation in the PRC for CWC meeting on 01-12-2013 (Sunday).
7. The Sr. Postmaster, Bhubaneswar GPO for kind information.
AIAIASP, Odisha Circle Branch
Post a Comment