This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks to the Members of Orissa Circle Branch Association

Dear Firends,

I express my sincere thanks to our members of Orissa Circle Branch Association for electing me as the Circle Secretary for a second term for two years in the 37th Circle Conference held at Bhubaneswar on 24.01.2010 (Sunday). Last time I was hesitant to take up the responsibility of this job. This time I was reluctant for it. But I changed my mind at the last moment when well-wishers persuaded me to go for it again. I accepted the responsibility to honour the wishes of all those members who wanted to see me as the Circle Secretary again.

I was expecting a large gathering of our members in the 37th Circle Conference. But only 75 members turned up. Through the figure is not bad, it was not enough. I felt unhappy that still a number of our members did not join the Circle Conference which is held in a gap of two years' period.

My success or failure in the responsibility given to me will depend on how much support I get from all our members. I will always expect guidance through feedback and suggestions from our members which will help me carry out the activities of the Association effectively.

This time, I wish to give more stress on training of Inspectorial staff on computer and computerisation related aspects keeping in view the fact that Department has initiated the process of supplying Laptop to IPs in Sub-Divisions.

I would like to reiterate that the issues common to all our members will have an interest in me. Personal matters will get last priority.

The complete list of new set of Office-bearers and CWC members will be posted in the blog on 25.01.2010.

Thanks again for reposing faith in me.

Sincerely,

B B Mohanty
Circle Secretary

1 comment: