This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

Shri Prasanna Ku. Patra, SPOs, Cuttack South Division, Cuttack is no more

Shri Prasanna Ku. Patra, SPOs, Cuttack South Division, Cuttack passed away today the 12th October, 2015 morning due to cardiac arrest at SCB Medical College and Hospital, Cuttak. He was rushed to the Hospital early in the morning but after 20-25 minutes he passed away when the treatment was going on. Shri Patra is survived by his wife, two married daughters and one son.   
  

All India Association of Inspectors and Assistant Superintendent of Posts, Odisha Circle Branch mourns the sad demise of Shri Patra and expresses deep condolence to the bereaved family. May the departed soul rest in peace in heavenly abode.


On behalf of this Association the following members visited the residence of Shri Patra and paid last tribute. 
  1. Shri Bibhudatta Behera
  2. Shri Gajendra Prasad Kar
  3. Shri Bijay Ku. Mishra
  4. Shri Bijay Ku. Mohanty
  5. Shri Jagdish Dash
  6. Shri Khirod Ku Dash
  7. Shri Dibyasingha Tripathy
  8. Ms. Neeta Seremseti
  9. Shri D.P. Satpathy
  10. Shri Manoj Ku. Pattnaik
  11. Shri Bhagyadhar Das
  12. Shri Asit Ku. Nayak 
  13. Shri Ganeswar Sahoo
  14. Shri Debasis Sahani
  15. Shri Bibhuti Bhusan Panda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I express my deep condolence to the bereaved family of Patra Sir whose untimely demise left a scar in the department which can not be repiared.

P.K.Das
ASPOs (I/C), Khurda Sub-Dvn

Unknown said...

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory I lost one of my Guide and a relation I had all the right to express my sorrow and happiness.

I Pray Almighty for his blessing to the departed SOUL.

K.Mallick

B B MOHANTY said...

I am shocked to get the news of untimely demise of my senior colleague Sri Patra. I had last met him personally a week ago at Circle Office. As usual he was cheerful. We had been to Assam Circle on promotion to PS Gr.B cadre together. He was having a friendly attitude towards everybody. His sad demise is personal loss to me.

May the departed soul rest in peace.

B B Mohanty
SPOs, Bhadrak