This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Monday, December 15, 2014

CHQ News:-Merger ....

All Circle Secretaries are requested to furnish the following information urgently to GS by email. 

1. No. of Class-I Postal divisions in the circle. 
2. No. of Class-I RMS divisions in the circle. 
3. No. of Class-I Postal / RMS divisions in the circle where presently Dy. Supdt. Post is available.  
4. No. of NSH/ICH speed post centres under Class-I Division in the circle whose incharge is from IP/ASP cadre. 
5. No. of Postal Divisions where more than 4 ASPs are working in divisional office itself. (Not in sub divisions)
6. No. of other Class-I units (like Foreign Post /RSD/CSD etc.) where ASPs are working. 
7. No. of GPOs having Class-I /JAG status in the circle and No. of ASPs working in such GPOs. 
8. No. of HPOs having Class-I status in the circle.

The above information is required very urgently for submission of revised proposal for merger of ASP cadre in to PS Gr. B cadre and also for cadre restructuring. 

No comments: