This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Transfer and posting in PS Gr.B cadre

Sri S K Mohapatra, AD(Accounts/Rect), CO, Bhubaneswar is posted as AD(Staff), CO, Bhubaneswar in place of Sri A K Panda

Sri B B Mohanty, Manager (PLI), CO, Bhubaneswar is given ad hoc promotion to PS Gr.B cadre and posted as DSRM, 'N' Division, Cuttack and kept attached to CO, Bhubaneswar as Officer-on-Special Duty to work as AD(Accounts/Rect).

Sri A K Panda, OSD(Staff) has extended his leave upto 15.07.2011 on health ground.

7 comments:

D P NAYAK said...

CONGRATULATION

GOPESH said...

CONGRATS!

bhoopathy said...

Dear BB Mohanty,Sir
Congratulations!!!
V.Bhoopathy, ASP (Bldg)Dte.

hsmahapatraberhampur said...

congratulation, Sir

Anonymous said...

congratulations and all the best in the new assignments

G.H.Panda
Accountant cum SA
DO, Phulbani

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION FOR THE ELEVATION

AIAIASP, ODISHA CIRCLE BRANCH, BHUBANESWAR said...

I express my sincere thanks for congratulating me on my ad hoc promtion to PS. Gr.B cadre. In fact I have absolutely no financial benefit on such ad hoc promotion as I have already got MACP III. Special Allowance for working in CO is also not admissible since my original posting is DSRM 'N' Division. This is the third time that the offer of PS Gr. B ad hoc promotion came to me in last 4 months(first time as AD, RO, Berhampur on 31.01.20011, second time on 03.05.2011 in Bhubaneswar without mentioning specific post and third time on 02.06.2011). I consulted my well-wishers who advised me not to decline the offer this time. I have finally joined my ad hoc posting as AD(Accounts/Rect), CO, Bhubaneswar on 03.06.2011.
Thanks for sending me good wishes.

B B Mohanty
CS, AIAIASP, Odisha Circle Branch