This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Transfer and Posting in ASP Cadre in Sambalpur Region

PART-1

The transfers/ postings of the following officers in ASP Cadre have been ordered vide RO Memo No. ST/RO/150-6 (A)/2011 dated 17/4/2013 to have immediate effect. 

Sl. No.
Name of Officer
Present Place of Posting
Place of Posting to which posted
1,
Shri Bipin Bihari Negi
ASP(Hqr), Balangir Division
ASP I/C, Central Sub Division, Balangir
2.
Shri Antaryami Behera
ASP I/C, Dhenkanal Sub Division
ASP(OD), Dhenkanal Division
3.
Shri Jaya Krushna Jena
ASP (OD), Dhenkanal Division.
ASP I/C, Dhenkanal Sub Division
4.
Shri Ashok Kumar Rath
ASP I/C, Bargarh Sub Division
ASP(OD), Sambalpur Division
5.
Shri Ekalabya Choudhury
ASP I/C, Central Sub Division, Balangir
ASP I/C, Bargarh Sub Division

PART-II

            Shri Madhu Mirdha ASP I/C Bhawanipatna Sub Division under Berhampur Region allotted to Sambalpur Region vide C.O., Bhuabaneswar Memo No.ST/24-15(2)/2010 dated 16.04.2013   is posted as ASP (Hqr), Balangir Division vide RO Memo No. ST/RO/150-6 (A)/2011 dated 17/4/2013.

1 comment:

DEBI NAYAK said...

I think, all ASPs will be happy with the transfer order of Sambalpur Region. All are posted in their home town except Sri J.K. Jena for whom there is no scope to return to his home town. He will return very happily to his home after his retirement.So he has to wait for 2015.