This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views. Send comments / suggestions / views to e-mail Id: aiaipasp.ors@gmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

Transfers and postings in the cadre of ASPOs in Sambalpur Region

The transfer and posting in the cadre of ASPOs in Sambalpur Region have been issued on 25.3.09 as follows:

1. Sri J.Dip, ASP I/C, Balangir(Central) Sub-Divn posted as ASP(OD), Dhenkanal
2.Sri A.Behera, IP,Rajborasambar posted as ASP I/C, Dhenkanal on promotion.
3.Sri E.Choudhury,IP,Patnagarh Sub-Divn posted as ASP I/C, Balangir on promotion.
4.Sri M.Behera, ASP(Vig.), RO, Sambalpur posted as ASP(Inv), RO, Sambalpur
5.Sri B.N.Purohit, ASP(Inv), RO, Sambalpur posted as ASP (Vig), RO Sambalpur
6.Sri G.C.sahu, ASP(OD), Dhenkanal posted as ASP I/c, Keonjhar
7.Sri A.K.Rath, ASP I/C, Dhenkanal posted as ASP I/C, Bargarh

No comments: